Welcome back! In today’s market there are tons of different websites and agents that can tell you what they think the value of your home is. Agents often us a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to determine how to price your home. The problem with this is that the information gathered is past data. How does that help you position your home in today’s market?
In fact, CMAs can often mislead you to give up tens of thousands of dollars in equity. You need a Real Expert Advisor who can create a Smart Home Selling Strategy. Our strategy, proven by market research, continues to sell homes quicker and for an average of 18% higher price. What goes into our strategy? There are seven important factors.
- Expert advice – As we talked about before, the average agent uses a CMA to price your home. What they don’t realize is this doesn’t help you at all when trying to attract the highest offer in today’s market.
- Differentiation – A Real Expert Advisor knows the importance of a perfect buyer’s profile. They anticipate the wants and needs of buyers in today’s market. It’s important to understand the value in small investments in curb appeal, inexpensive update to outdated interior, preemptive mediation strategies and how repairs can eliminate low offers.
- Market Exposure – The average agent only spends $89 on market and sells eight homes per year. A Real Expert Advisor knows the top websites where buyers start their home search. They know how to wisely invest in effective marketing strategies.
- Agent cooperation – A Real Expert Advisor knows that there is greater than a 50% chance that once your home is exposed on the market, the buyer will come from another agent. That’s why it is important for your agent to know and have good relationships with top agents.
- Buyer acquisition – With today’s technology, buyers want a response now. How quickly is your agent getting back to buyers, whether it’s through phone, email, etc. Did you know that if it takes more than 15 minutes for a buyer to get a response it reduces the chance of a showingby 105 times.
- Offer negotiation – No matter how well positioned your home is on the market, buyers will want to have their own inspections and pay less. You need a Real Expert Advisor who has a negotiating strategy and can represent your best interests.
- Operation execution – There are 115 unique variables that go in to selling your home. You need someone who is well connected and has good relationships with title companies, mortgage lenders, stagers, photographers, etc.
These are the seven most important factors when it come to selling your home quickly and for a higher price. If you are curious about our strategy for selling your home, give me a call at 440.925.1018 or email me at email@example.com